Monday, January 18, 2010

Wanna Look At The Health Care Legislation? You're A 'Nerd'!


A few minutes ago, I was watching Fox News as Representative Allyson Y. Schwartz, Democrat from the 13th Congressional district in Pennsylvania, discussed the transparency issue surrounding the health care legislation debate. I was dumbfounded to hear Representative Schwartz declare that any "nerd" who wishes to look up information on the health care bill is free to do so online. I don't know why I continue to be amazed at the pomposity of the Democrat oligarchy these days, but I am. I suppose it's because I still labor under the assumption that we continue to enjoy the existence of a Republic. Drunk with power, these minor potentates have launched their own version of the French Reign of Terror and forget that they serve at the pleasure of the people, that they exercise authority only from a limited grant by the people, and that this consentual grant of power may be revoked. I think Dimocrats like Representative Schwartz are playing at a dangerous game. In the end, Robespierre felt the bite of the guillotine. This election season, many Dimocrat necks will be clamped to the block. Good riddance.













"To punish the oppressors of humanity is clemency; to forgive them is barbarity."--Maximilien Robespierre, 1794

No comments: