Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Ann Coulter On 'Forgetting Sarah Palin'

I just can't help myself, I had to share this with you. Ann Coulter, the gorgeous conservative liberals love to hate, hit the nail on the head today in her Townhall blog post. 
Forgetting Sarah Palin
by Ann Coulter

Sarah Palin has deeply disappointed her enemies. People who hate her guts feel she's really let them down by resigning.

She's like the ex-girlfriend they're SO over, never want to see again, have already forgotten about -- really, it's O-ver -- but they just can't stop talking about her.

Liberal: Ha, ha ... Sarah who? She's over, she's toast, a future Trivial Pursuit answer, nothing more.

Normal person: Whatever. How about the North Korean missiles?

Liberal: Can you believe she just resigned the governorship like that? What a quitter!

Normal person: Speaking of quitting, how's work?

Liberal: Did you hear she might get a TV show? There's no way Sarah Palin's getting a TV show! No way! I can't believe stupid Sarah Palin could get her own stupid TV show now. Well, I'm sure not gonna watch it -- that's for sure!

Normal person: Have you seen all the Michael Jackson coverage on TV?

Liberal: How does she think she can run for president in 2012 if she can't finish her term as governor of a Podunk state? She's finished.

Normal person: OK, then! You won't have to vote for her.

Liberal: I was never going to vote for her! But now I'm not going to vote for her twice. And I will never watch her TV show. I am so over her... Follow this link to read the rest of the article.

To see what local one political blogger is saying about Moms 4 Sarah Palin in his latest Sun Sentinel online article, see this link.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this article!! Once again Ann leaves me breathless with her wit and unquestioned intelligence. Don't feel bad about reposting...with Coulter..it's perfectly acceptable!;)

pelinore.wordpress.com said...

Thanks for posting this great piece!