Saturday, November 01, 2008

Mass Manipulation and Intimidation

Thanks to one of my fabulous readers ('hislittlelamb'), I finally found the blog that has been circulating conservative media recently because of one of the comments that was left there-most recently on the Rush Limbaugh show yesterday, where I first heard it. The pro-Hillary Clinton blog Hillbuzz recently had a commenter who seemed to confirm what we've suspected on this blog since the beginning, and is the very reason we have limited comments here. It's quite revealing....we will have almost no comments all day on this blog, and then suddenly in the wee hours, the "koolaid gang" comes out of the woodwork and leaves dozens (and at times hundreds, depending on the post) of the most vile comments about not only me and the other writers here, but about Sarah Palin, John McCain, President Bush and their families. Read on...I think you'll find I was right all along. It's lengthy, but well worth the read.
sarah p says: 
October 27, 2008 at 5:04 am
Ok, I want to clear my conscious a little. Hopefully you could make a blog post to help some fellow clinton supporters out.

I work for a campaign and can’t wait for this week to be over.

I was doing it for a job. I was not a fan of any candidate but over time grew to love HRC.

The internal campaign idea is to twist, distort, humiliate and finally dispirit you.

We pay people and organize people to go to all the online sites and “play the part of a clinton or mccain supporter who just switched our support for obama”

We do this to stifle your motivation and to destroy your confidence.

We did this the whole primary and it worked.

Sprinkle in mass vote confusion and it becomes bewildering. Most people lose patience and just give up on their support of a candidate and decide to just block out tv, news, websites, etc.

This surprisingly has had a huge suppressing movement and vote turnout issues.

Next, we infiltrate all the blogs and all the youtube videos and overwhelm the voting, the comments, etc. All to continue this appearance of overwhelming world support.

People makes posts to the effect that the world has “gone mad”

Thats the intention. To make you feel stressed and crazy and feel like the world is ending.

We have also had quite a hand in skewing many many polls, some we couldn’t control as much as we would have liked. But many we have spoiled over. Just enough to make real clear politics look scarey to a mccain supporter. Its worked, alough the goal was to appear 13-15 points ahead.

see, the results have been working. People tend to support a winner, go with the flow, become “sheeple”

The polls are roughly 3-5 points in favor of Barack. Thats due to our inflation of the polls and pulling in the sheeple.

Our donors, are the same people who finance the MSM. Their interests are tied, Barack then tends to come across as teflon. Nothing sticks. And trust, there were meetings with Fox news. The goal was to blunt them as much as possible. Watch Bill Oreilly he has become much more diplomatic and “fair and balanced” and soft. Its because he wants to retain the #1 spot on cable news and to do that he has to have access to the Obama campaign and we worked hard at stringing him a long and keeping him soft for an interview swap. It worked and now he is anticipating more access. So he is playing it still soft.

This is why nothing sticks.

The operation is massive, the goal is to paint a picture that is that of a winner, regardless of the results.

There is no true inauguration draft or true grant park construction going on. There will be a party, but we are boasting beyond the truth to make it seem like the election is wrapped up.

Our goal is to continue to make you lose your moral. We worked hard at persuasion and paying off and timing and playing the right political numbers to get key republican endorsements to make it seem even more like it was over and the world was coming to an end for you all.

There is a huge staff of people working around the clock, watching every site, blogs, etc. We flood these sites. We have had a goal to overwhelm.

The truth is here. I could go on and on, but you get the picture.

I am saying this because I know HRC was better for the country, and now realize this. I was too late by the time I connected to her. To me Barack was just a cool young dude that seemed like a star. I didn’t know him or his policies, but now I understand more than I care to and I realize his interests are more for him, and the DNC and all working like puppets with dean. I always thought a president wanted the better good for the country. The end result I see is everyone dependent on the government, this means more and more people voting for the DNC. This means the future is forever altered. I don’t see this as america, so I am now supporting John Mccain.

Sarah Palin is a huge threat, and our campaign has feared her like you can’t imagine. If it seems unfair how she has been treated, well its because she has had a team working round the clock to make her look like a fool.

this is a big conspiracy and I am so shocked that its not realized.

We released a little blurb the other day that the Obama campaign was already working on reelection and now putting our efforts towards 2012. This was to make it seem like it was above us to continue caring about 2008. Trust me, its a lie. David is very smart, but its a sticky ugly not very truthful kind of intelligence.

Its not over yet, but I think the machine is working. And its a hill to climb.

I will be quitting my post on nov 5th and my vote will be for John Mccain. Fortunately, my position has been a marketing position and I don’t feel I had any part of anything I would feel guilty for. But I look forward to getting out of this as the negativity and environment upsets me.

I wish you all well, and goodluck.

PS my name is not really sarah. but I am a female and I understand your plight.
***************
Here's her followup comment:
sarah p says: 
October 30, 2008 at 6:14 pm

I was going to write a long response to validate and defend myself, but I just don’t feel that its necessary. I am sorry some feel offended by my post. I have no shame or guilt, we all have careers but don’t necessarily agree with the boss. My duties are so benign and clerical that I don’t have a hand in what I feel is a “game”. The “game” as I see it is much like a play on vanity, its a ruffle up your feathers to appear larger kind of game. The campaign is now nearing 1 billion dollars, a 1 billion dollar campaign. Can you imagine, if 1 little girl came forth and tried to take on that kind of establishment. I am not the person for that, and its not possible for me to do without implosion. I am not sure I can offer much up that would take notice in the MSM and get reported. My story would not make news, its not newsworthy. Its not illegal, the ideas I am suggesting. Its smoke and mirrors, sure. Its playing with emotions, absolutely. But, to the masses and to the pundits it would be viewed as “campaigning” and you would be told that it was just Obama being the “better” campaigner.

The truth is simple. The idea is to appear as a winner. To deflate your opponent. To overwhelm your opponent. To confuse your opponent. And to own the airwaves. There was a mass coordination on foreigners to visit online sites and vote to declare who won in the debates. Did you notice that John Mccain seemed to lose and lose badly every time. Where did all those voters come from?

I could explain more, but my point wasn’t to dissect and draw this into a debate. My point was simple, never in my wildest dreams would I have ever considered myself a person who would vote for a “repug” as some like to call them. I have been involved in two elections and voted twice now. Straight democrat. I now see the truth, and the truth is to vote for what is best for our country. Vote not on emotion and don’t lose yourself to a game of mirrors. This election is down to a candidate that wants to win for his own desires and down to a candidate that wants to win for the country. Don’t allow yourself to be told what is right by anyone, review the facts, take a long good look at the candidate and decide what you believe is the right choice for us, for everyone in the united states. Your vote is your vote. Don’t allow a massive machine to feed you the answer.

I wrote the initial post to tell everyone to remain calm, stay firm in your convictions, vote with your heart don’t let the news and polls keep you and your will down. The news channels, the advertisements, the polls, are not the truth. They are not the truth. The truth is inside the people. Don’t be discouraged, and don’t give up.

And please, just ignore any oppositional voice on any forum, youtube, etc. Ask yourself one question, would there really be this much activity and opposition all on its own? Or were they sent, was this their mission? What seems more plausible?

How about the polls, how were the skewed? Take a look at the internals, always. But, above that think about something. How wold a polling company get paid? How would this be a viable business just on its own? They get paid by networks, ever notice how every two hours there is a pollster being interviewed and talking about his polls. Ever notice, the polls one day will have Barack Obama leading by 12, then the next day leading by 5, then the next day up to 8. How is that possible? Think about just one poll, that has Barack up 13 points, how badly would that destroy the average? Don’t you think it would be pretty easy to put together a few Pollsters to stick a few high polls up to throw off the average? This then makes other pollsters question their techniques, then they question the electorate and devise some kind of formula. They see their numbers as say Barack Obama up by 3, but they see another poll with Barack Obama up 13. They then formulate that there is problem, maybe some truth in the 13 poll, but that its overly exaggerated and that their poll is maybe too conservative so they then take their 3 and bump it up to say a 5-6. Its to split the difference, and the thought is that John Mccain doesn’t have the enthusiasm that Barack Obama does, so they give a weight adjustment that favors the democrat.

Lets just keep this simple, the race is 2-3 points in favor of Barack Obama. This is the internal truth. However, there is strong internal fear that there is no more votes left for him to pick up. Currently we see him at only 46% of the vote. Maybe 48% maximum.

If that wasn’t the truth, if all the polls were correct. Then why would there be a need for a 30 minute spot on all the networks. The goal from now and until next tuesday is to pick up 2 more percentage points. That is the goal. That is what the campaign is working on right now. That is the focus.

All the polls will all end up being around 3 point difference come monday. There will be a few rogue polls who will stick to their inflated numbers to help as that is their job, to help. but most will show it a 3 point race come monday.

The winner will be based on turnout, thats the secret, thats why you have seen so much opposition.

4 comments:

Praise and Coffee said...

Very interesting...

Keep up the great work Moms 4 Sarah!

Sue

Mr. Freer said...

it's funny because i thought you were a paid mccain staffer for the longest time. i'm still doubtful.

Tami said...

Mr. Freer

That is hilarious. Boy how I wish I got a paycheck for all the time I spend here...but nope, I can count on one hand the number of times I have even been in a McCain office. Thanks for the compliment though! I'm flattered, although I know you were being sarcastic.

Edie said...

Thanks for all that you are doing Tami! It is appreciated!