Friday, October 31, 2008

Pitbull T-Shirts

Well, girls, the left will stop at absolutely NOTHING. As many of you know, I have been selling t-shirts, which you will see pictured on the bottom right column of this site, the majority of the proceeds from which will go to various Down Syndrome charities. Well...someone has hacked into our paypal account and charged me quite a few bogus charges. Thankfully, Paypal has rectified the situation, however, I am pulling the paypal link from the site, and anyone else wishing to purchase a shirt should contact me directly through the site. I can bill you directly. 

I have had many comments left here today saying that I have no idea who hacked my account (as if they know the specifics...do they??). I have had a paypal account for years, and never once have had an issue. In the same week that I am getting middle of the night prank calls, threatening mail, threatening comments, etc...my personal paypal account, through which I am selling Sarah Palin t-shirts, gets hacked! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out...especially when it has come to light that the Obama campaign is specifically targeting blogs and individual citizens such as Joe the plumber for exercising our rights to free speech which happen to strongly oppose his views. What I cannot wait to see is exactly where these charges came from. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get out! These people will stop at nothing!