Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Palin Derangement Syndrome


Okay girls, I have stayed away from this one because I am not entirely certain where it originated, and I'd like to give credit where credit is due...but I can't help it...I have to share it with you in case you haven't heard!

You will see all over the blogosphere the term "PDS". This stands for "Palin Derangement Syndrome". 

What sent me over the edge? This comment about Sarah Palin for wearing white yesterday on the campaign trail: "Palin is wearing white again, inciting the racist crowds...She should just drop all pretense and put on her white hood and light up a cross. She is a despicable human being."

Funny thing is, my husband and I were commenting earlier today on how gorgeous Sarah looked yesterday in her white suit!  

Just when I think I have heard it all, these people top it. You cannot make this stuff up...it's just too good. 

To read more on this terrible disorder, see this link. 

Chicago Sun Times' Mary Mitchell also suffers, thinking Sarah should be "censured"

This is an older article, but despicable and worth reading...Fox News' own Alan Colmes suffers from PDS! See this link.

I will occasionally be alerting you to the serious PDS cases we spot in the media. (note the sarcasm) They will be titled "PDS Alert". Stay tuned! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"censured"? I know that this is besides the point, but aren't these the same people who talk about "free speech"? Aren't these the same people who protect those that tear up pictures of President Bush and burn flags??? Interesting...

Tami said...

"Censure" is a procedure for publicly reprimanding a public official for inappropriate behavior.
Censure has no basis in the Constitution.
Different than censorship, although that is the next step and what she truly wishes would happen, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

I know what censure is... I just find it funny that the liberals want to protect people from being censured, unless it's against their beliefs.

Tami said...

Sorry, didn't mean to insult your intelligence I promise! I did read it and thought at first that she was suggesting that Sarah be censored, which I am sure is next.

Tami said...

but you're right...they're all about protection from that unless it's contrary to what they believe!