Monday, September 29, 2008

What Happened To The Bailout? **UPDATED**

(Click on the links below)


And ended here....more to come. 


***FOR THE TIME BEING, I HAVE REMOVED THE SARAH PALIN SPEECHES AND INTERVIEWS ON THE RIGHT OF THE SCREEN, LEFT THE MUSIC SO MANY OF YOU LOVE, AND I HAVE ADDED VIDEO OF A SHOCKING 2004 HOUSE HEARING IN WHICH DEMOCRATS FOUGHT THE GOP AND REGULATORS ON FANNIE MAE AND FREDDIE MAC. THIS, MY FRIENDS, IS WHAT STARTED THIS WHOLE MESS. BY THURSDAY, WE WILL CERTAINLY BE BACK ON TOPIC WITH SARAH IN HER MUCH ANTICIPATED DEBATE, BUT I FEEL THAT THESE FINANCIAL MATTERS ARE WELL WORTH LOOKING AT SINCE THEY GREATLY EFFECT THE PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN. PLEASE BE SURE TO WATCH THE VIDEO IN IT'S ENTIRETY (8 1/2 MIN.).

And finally, for those who are panicking....read here. 

5 comments:

Dana said...

I put my McCain/Palin bumper sticker on my back window. My husband thinks I should take it down before someone keys my car. I'm leaving it up and taking that chance:)

Tami said...

Atta girl!! I did the same thing and down here in South FL I am liable to get worse than that, but we're tough gals, we can take it!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the updated info Tami, and for sending us to the radio waves. Rush explained things well today!

Anonymous said...

We got our McCain/Palin sign up in our front yard...waiting to wake up and find it missing or defaced! Sad, hey? But I am finding out who my Conservative neighbors are...we have to stick together.

Tami said...

You go girl!! You may be surprised how many there are in your area!! Time for us to come out of the background and GET VOCAL!!!!