Monday, September 08, 2008

The Latest Smears and POLLS!


For those of you who haven't checked out the link "Fight the Palin Smears" lately, let me share with you the latest...but before I do, let me be clear about something. I don't mean to sound like I think all Democrats are hate filled crazies, although many that I know are!! (and to be fair, I know my fair share of loony Republicans too!) I have many wonderful older neighbors (wonderful as long as politics are OFF the table), all of whom are democrats. They like to bash the President, and I mostly have remained silent (at least until NOW) because they are wonderful people who are sadly, in my opinion, very misguided.

Here is what was said yesterday, as quoted from the smears website:
Lola Ogunnake - CNN TV - 9/7/08
"She looks good in a bikini clutching an AK47"
Sally Quinn - CNN TV - 9/7/08
"Oh my God, this woman has no experience".

Is that all they've got?!!! I mean, REALLY!

I am so sad that Governor Palin's children have to see this happening to their mom. The first time Sarah was approached about running for public office on the state level, she turned it down because her family was not unanimously for such a move. Her son, Track, who leaves for Iraq Thursday, had reservations. Imagine how he must feel now? There are many things being said that are too vulgar to repeat. I know how my brother would have felt were these things being said about our mother!

On to a lighter subject, one that most conservatives consider worthless: The POLLS! Since the other side seems to place so much importance on polling, take a gander at these numbers! The latest USA Today Gallop Poll of likely voters has McCain up by 10 points, Gallup Daily poll has McCain up by 5...all of the polls I have looked at have McCain up by at least 5 points. (with a -3/+3 margin of error) . In state by state polls, so far they have McCain up by 6 points in OH, up 2 in VA, dead even in FL, down 3 in CO, and down 2 in PA. These are considered the swing states.

If you haven't seen the book yet that I recommended, entitled "Sarah", the author is coming on FOX News' Hannity and Colmes. Check it out!

No comments: