Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Don't Forget to Watch Sarah Tonight on FOX

I found this cartoon online. Thought it was hilarious!

Don't forget!!! Part 2 of Hannity's interview with Sarah is on Hannity and Colmes tonight at 9 EST. Last night's portion was beautifully done. She was treated with respect, allowed to speak and not be edited in a way that chopped up her answers. I was incredibly impressed, as well, with the town hall meeting that she and Sen. McCain did together. Don't forget to TUNE IN!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Hannity. He doesn't back up either. I think Sara is real comfortable with him. She knows he isn't out to beat her up right off the bat!

Kathi said...

I'm so glad she gets a fair interview. I thank God for all that He is doing with Fox News. Thanks for posting this. Kathi

Anonymous said...

Tami,
Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know your blog is super! Way to go Sarah Palin--keep giving them hell!

Anonymous said...

Tami-
A friend just emailed your blog link to me. Great job! I know that in S. FL being a Christian and a Republican isn't an easy thing to be. There is a terrible void in the media to represent people with our views and I really applaud you for not only expressing yours, but for creating a place for other women to do so too. I cannot express how enthused I have been since Sarah Palin came on the scene!...Thank you for your inspiration....

Anonymous said...

name ONE Christian thing George W. Bush had done as president????

Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't know, liberated 2 countries for starters, with the help of the US Military!!
BUT...this election isn't about George Bush, as much as you guys would love to still be running against him.
It's about John McCain and Sarah Palin.
See U at the polls!